One of the most famous hotels in THE WORLD, the iconic 5* Atlantis The Palm offers a pristine beach and celebrity restaurants signed Robert de Niro and Gordon Ramsey plus underwater dining at Ossiano. This holiday gives you 5 nights in the lap of luxury with half board, Emirates flights, luggage and transfers plus an upgraded Imperial Club Room with loads of VIP-perks and access to the Club Areas.
What's more, you'll also get free access to Aquaventure Waterpark and the Lost Chambers aquarium with this offer.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
- Holiday provided by: Value Added Travel
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Travel dates: 16 Jul - 28 Aug 2020
- Availabilities spanning Feb - Oct 2020
- 5* Atlantis The Palm (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Flights with Emirates from various UK airports to Dubai
- Board basis – half board
- Luggage 30kg included
- Imperial Club Room with added VIP-benefits (incl. 2 for 1 spa treatments, drinks & canapés, Private Imperial Club beach & much more)
- Free access to Aquaventure Waterpark & Lost Chambers aquarium
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults & 2 kids / 2 adults sharing
- Return transfers included
- Deposit £250 available
- For more infos/to book call : 0800 610 1522 / 0203 519 2630
About your stay
Atlantis The Palm is a 5-star resort in Dubai that is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah islands off the coast of the city. The resort was voted one of the Top 10 Best Hotels for Families in the UAE at the Travellers Choice Awards 2017 due to its onsite attractions like The Lost Chambers Aquarium and the Aquaventure Waterpark which has a 'Leap of Faith' waterslide that tunnels through a transparent shark tank. New for 2020 is Wavehouse Dubai -- an exhilarating water haven where you can learn how to surf.
The hotel also boasts a range of restaurants, including celebrity restaurants like Robert de Niro's Nobu and Gordon Ramsey's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar serving British fare, not to mention the breathtaking Ossiano underwater restaurant. There is an onsite spa and salon, as well as a gym and you and your family will have unlimited access to both the waterpark and aquarium. There is also private beach access for those looking for a lazy, relaxing holiday.
Your luxurious Imperial Club Room comes with views of the Arabian Sea and measures a generous 45 - 47 square metres with a walk-in shower and separate bath, along with the essential tea and coffee making facilities. It adds that extra bit of luxury to your stay thanks to a whole string of nice added benefits, lounge access and more..!