Ahoy mateys! It's not very common to find a decently priced luxury Bali break with half board included, which is why we are rather chuffed with this next deal we've found! You'll be staying at the popular 5* Sakala Resort next to the beach in Nusa Dua offering several eating and drinking places along with a popular beach club!
Booking info Timeframe: 3. Feb. 2019 - 24. Mar. 2019
- Sample date: 4th - 12th March 2019
Some more dates from London - prices may vary
19 Feb - 27 Feb
20 Feb - 28 Feb
16 Mar - 24 Mar
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th – 12th March 2019 (*arrive 5th March)
- Flight + Hotel package from Travel Republic
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- 5* Sakala Resort in Nusa Dua
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board (*other board options available)
- Hand luggage included
- Check-in luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Travel Republic package from £1745 / 2 = £873* per person
About your stay
The 5* Sakala Resort is located on the Southeastern coast of Bali, and boasts an extensive outdoor pool, beach club, spa and two dining options with 24-hour room service. There's a selection of different suites to choose from here, all spacious and airy, blending modern interiors with traditional Balinese touches and wooden flooring. Amenities include a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV and luxe bath amenities. Free tropical fruits are served upon arrival as well.