Ahoy mateys! We've just found this brilliantly priced twin centre Bali holiday giving you the best of a lush jungle and beach holiday all-in-one! You will spend 10 nights in two top-rated luxurious 5* resorts, one situated in Ubud – the cultural hub of the island – followed by a relaxing stay on Jimbaran Beach, with half board and transfers included.
Plus this holiday is jam-packed with a dizzying array of extras, such as access to the sumptuous L'Occitane Spa, guided tours to many of the island's highlights (including Julia Roberts' Cave in the movie 'Eat, Pray, Love'), visits to local markets and rice paddies, production demonstration of Cafe Luwak, yoga sessions, trekking, free bicycle hire and more!
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Mar. 2018 - 21. Nov. 2018
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free!
- Once you have registered/logged in you will be able to view the offer under Recommended offers of the page when scrolling down.
Heaps of extras including tours, spa treatments, yoga, trekking, discounts and much more included in this deal. Switch to Extras tab / scroll down for overview.
- Extras included
- Travel duration: 10 (7, 12 or 14 nights available)
- Example date: 15th - 26th May
- Available dates spanning March - November
- Departure from many UK airports to Bali (Choice of Economy or Business Class)
- Board basis – half board included
- Return airport transfers included
- 6 x nights at 5* Jungle Retreat Ubud (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 30 minutes access to L'Occitane Spa
- One complimentary Mojito each
- Production demonstration of Cafe Luwak
- Access to bicycles to discover the surroundings
- Trekking with a guide
- Yoga sessions
- 50% discount at the spa
- 20% discount at View Restaurant
- Visit of a traditional Balinese house
- Guided tours of Kedewatan Temple, Ayung River, Julia Roberts Cave in the movie 'Eat, Pray, Love'
- 1 meal (excluding drinks) in Warung Ibu Mangku Restaurant
- 4 x nights at 5* The Sintesa Jimbaran (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Access to Kupu Kupu Jimbaran Beach Club
- 50% discount at L'Occitane Spa at Kupu Kupu Jimbaran
- Visiting the rice paddies of Tegalalang, the temples of Tampak Siring Water and Pura Gunung Kawi
- 1 lunch (excluding drinks) including the Babi Guling (Balinese specialty)
- Visits to the Goa Gajah Cave of the elephant, Pura Batuan, Sukawati Market and Celuk Village
- Visit of Kedonganan Fish Market at Kupu Kupu Jimbaran Beach Club
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
About your stay
If you go for the 10 night option you will be spending 6 nights at the top-rated, secluded 5* Jungle Retreat Ubud immersed in lush forest spread between three blocks, where each block has its own pool with a sundeck and restaurant with breathtaking vistas. This unique layout ensures the resort never feels crowded, and there's plenty of room for sunbathing and unwinding!
You can enjoy traditional Indonesian or Japanese cuisine at the resort's restaurants, and pampers yourself at the tranquil Mango Tree Spa by L’Occitane sanctuary. You will be staying in a gorgeous Deluxe Suite featuring hand-carved furniture made from recycled teak wood making for a genuine Balinese atmosphere. When you manage to tear yourself from your green piece of heaven there's a whole array of tours and other activities included free of charge for you to keep you busy!
Next up awaits a relaxing retreat at the 5* The Sintesa Jimbaran situated right on Jimbaran Beach designed for natural living and wellness, blending Balinese accents with modern conveniences. Hotel facilities include a semi-indoor and outdoor-pool, a gym and a L’Occitane spa plus a Kid’s Creative Room and pool.
Here you can drink and dine at the rooftop bar, the sunken lounge or the main restaurant. Or, for a totally romantic moment, book yourself into a dinner watching the sunset at Muaya beach. There's also visits to local markets and top attractions offered during your stay here. After a long day full of new impressions, retreat to your elegant Deluxe Suite and look over your photos you've gathered – memories of a lifetime!