The 5-star Claris Hotel & Spa in Barcelona is a "smart hotel with an old-school feel," says The Daily Telegraph. Plus, it uniquely features its own museum with ancient artefacts and antiquities!
You'd normally expect stays to cost a fortune but we found a 2-night stay in July, including return flights, from £261* per person.
We've seen other dates in July costing more than £400* per person so this deal is hot!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-14 July (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Claris Hotel & Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £71 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £23 per person
About your stay
You'll stay at the proper swanky Claris Hotel & Spa, a 5-star property housed in a 19th-century former palace just off of the prestigious Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard (one of Barcelona's major avenues).
The hotel has a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and bar, a spa and a museum with a selection of Pre-Colombian and Mayan artworks from the owner's private collection.
We have loads more tips about visiting Barcelona here.