Sometimes in life it's nice to treat yo' self which is why we think a trip to Malta staying at the totally luxurious 5* InterContinental Malta is a great idea.
We've found a package on Holiday Finder with flights and three nights' accommodation at the end of February over a weekend, from £209* per person. Plus, daily breakfast is included too.
Temperatures at the end of February can reach up to 16°C -- not quite swimsuit weather but a lot more pleasant than the UK usually is.
More dates and airports are available if you click through.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 Feb-1 Mar, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bournemouth or Manchester
- 5* InterContinental Malta
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag, return
- Shuttle transfers from £16 per person, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the InterContinental Malta, a 5-star property on the east coast of the island in St. George’s Bay.
The hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, large landscaped gardens to explore and a private stretch of beach too.
Rooms at the hotel are elegantly-designed with air-conditioning, televisions with satellite channels and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
We have loads more tips for a holiday to Malta here.