Pirates, sometimes in life you just gotta treat yourself and what better way to do that then with a 5-star city break to Budapest?
We've found a 3-night spring break in April staying at the seriously swanky The Aquincum Hotel Budapest, with flights and breakfast included, from £205* per person.
If you want to travel a bit later in the year, we found some departures in May from £241* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 4. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22-25 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* The Aquincum Hotel Budapest
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
You'll be staying at The Aquincum Hotel Budapest, an upmarket and refined hotel that overlooks the Danube River.
The hotel has a restaurant, which serves a variety of local and international dishes, a bar and a wellness spa. The spa has as an indoor pool, two thermal pools, a hot tub, saunas and a steam bath (extra charges may apply).
The nearest metro station is less than five minutes' walk from the hotel and from there you can access the rest of the city -- we would recommend visiting Buda Castle or Széchenyi Spa.