Pirates, bag a break in Bulgaria to impress your nearest and dearest: 4 nights at the 5* Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena from £198* per person including breakfast each morning and direct return flights.
Booking info Timeframe: 24. May. 2019 - 30. Dec. 2019
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10 – 14 November 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- 5* Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor + Traveler's Choice Award 2019
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £396 / 2 = £198* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £40 per person
About your stay
The 5* Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena is in the mountain resort of Bansko, Bulgaria, with both indoor and outdoor pools, spa, and views overlooking the Pirin Mountains. There are several restaurants and bars, including lobby bar with cocktails and cosy fireplace. The luxe spa kitted out with Klafs dry sauna, herbal sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath and sanarium. If you're blessed with decent snow and skiiing is your thing, the hotel is ski-in, ski-out, right near the Gondola lift station.
The hotel is a scenic 2hr30min drive from Sofia airport, so you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £20 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.