Pirates, if you fancy a bit of the 5* treatment at a 3* price, head to Bulgaria: try 7 nights at the 5* Regnum Bansko Apartments Hotel and SPA from £259* per person including breakfast each morning and direct return flights.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Jun. 2019 - 29. Nov. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 24 September – 1 October 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs several UK airports
- 5* Regnum Bansko Apartments Hotel and SPA
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor + Traveler's Choice Award 2019
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £518 / 2 = £259* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £40 per person
About your stay
The 5* Regnum Bansko Apartments Hotel and SPA is nestled at the foot of the Pirin Mountains, offering fantastic panoramic views, near the town centre (and the gondola lift if you visit in ski season). The hotel has pools (including outdoor and indoor areas), restaurant, green garden area and lobby bar with live jazz music on Friday and Saturday nights. The surrounding area is lovely for cycling, walks / hikes and enjoying the scenery.
The hotel is a scenic 2-hour drive from Sofia airport so you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £65 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.