Budapest is a stunning city and if you haven't been you should put it on the list pirates! Even better, we have hunted out a stay in a 5* hotel which is over £140* cheaper than the next cheapest 5* break AND the dates will allow you to visit the amazing Christmas Markets!
Budapest is known as one of the great spa capitals of the world, and your luxury hotel has its very own, you will be staying in a gorgeous 5* hotel overlooking the Danube River with lush spa facilities and easy access to the centre of the city.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Duration: 3 nights (longer durations available)
- Flight + Hotel from Loveholidays
- Example Dates: 1st - 4th December 2020
- Departs from a choice UK airports
- 5* The Aquincum Hotel Budapest
- Location: Obuda, Budapest
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Board basis - room only
- On-site spa
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £318 / 2 = £159* per person
About your stay
The 5* Aquincum Hotel Budapest is located in between the Danube River and the Buda Hills surrounded by medieval streets, wine bars, restaurants and its own green park. There is also a really nice bar, a restaurant with tasty Hungarian and international dishes, and bike hire.
A visit to the lush spa – offering an indoor swimming pool, 2 thermal pools, a hot tub, saunas and a steam bath along with a selection of soothing treatments – is a great way to relax after your day exploring this great city. Optional extras
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.