Mateys, if you are thinking of going to one of Europe's amazing Christmas markets, then you should check out this awesome city trip to Prague we have come across, staying in a lush award-winning 5* hotel.
We have chosen a 3 night stay but you can stay for any duration you wish, breakfast is even included in the price of this stay and you can book this holiday with a deposit option which is just a little bit more each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Jun. 2020 - 15. Aug. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14th - 17th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Grandium Hotel Prague
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Prague
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £292 / 2 = £146* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Grandium Hotel Prague where you know you will be in a good hands as the hotel is very highly rated at TripAdvisor as well as being awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
The hotel is in a lush central location, in the heart of Prague, just around the corner from Wenceslas Square. There is a 24 hour reception, restaurant and bar and modern well-equipped rooms.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.