Ahoy Pirates, we've discovered this treasure chest of a holiday at a truly amazing price!
This luxury holiday to Cyprus includes 5 nights accommodation at the centrally located, 5* Venus Beach Hotel in Paphos. PLUS you get breakfast and return flights included in the package!
This is a bargain price for a 5* hotel stay in such a popular area of Cyprus, departing in early October. You can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 18. Oct. 2020
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4–9 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Manchester
- 5* Venus Beach Hotel in Pathos, Cyprus
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £493 / 2 = £247* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room with a side sea view and balcony at the 5* Venus Beach Hotel. This luxurious beachfront hotel is located in the historical town of Pathos, and is just 200 yards from the beautiful and sandy Venus Beach.
For Pirates looking to relax, this hotel has a huge outdoor swimming pool, heated indoor pool and sauna. There are also massage treatments available (extra charges apply).
If you're an active Pirate, there are also tennis courts and a gym available for guests to use, and historical sights such as the Tombs of the Kings are just a few minutes walk away!