Mateys! Escape to milder weather with this neat spring break to Cyprus that we have dug out. Only the best will do, and you will be staying at the Travellers' Choice awarded, luxurious 5* Amathus Beach Hotel in Limassol with breakfast included in your stay. You'll be 2 mins walk from the beach here, and there's a huge state-of-the-art spa along with 5 food outlets to choose from!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th – 20th Mar 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester, London
- 5* hotel (5/5 TripAdvisor) – Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £720 / 2 = £360pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £45.50 per person
About your stay
The elegant 5* Amathus Beach Hotel is situated just a short walk from the beach and features 2 outdoor swimming pools, 1 indoor saltwater pool, 5 different food outlets and a 1,500-square meter spa (!) Rest assured, here you will really experience the 5-star treatment.
The Kalypso Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast on its terrace overlooking the pools and gardens. Other dining options include Limanaki Fish Restaurant and the Grill Room serving prime grill cuts.
You will be staying in a spacious and stylishly decorated Superior Double / Twin Room with your usual mod-cons and a marble bathroom with luxury amenities.
Weather temps are around a pleasant 15-17C degrees in March, but we recommend you pack a light sweather or jacket for the evenings.
Need a car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up at Paphos airport using our car comparison tool from £33 in total.