Treat yourselves to a true VIP (Very Important Pirate) experience with a stay at the dazzlingly 5* Buddha-Bar Hotel in Budapest! Add some decadent style to one of Europe's best cities for a short break, with 2 night getaways starting at £143* per person.
The cheapest time to go is January. If you're prefer to go during Christmas Markets season, December breaks start from £163* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Dec. 2018 - 29. Jan. 2019
London - Budapest (January 28th - 30th):
More UK Departures:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration is 2 nights (*longer stays available)
- Period: December 2018 - January 2019
- Flights from UK to Budapest, Hungary
- Example date: January 28th - 30th, 2019
- 5* Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Travelers' Choice Award 2018
- Board basis - Room Only
- Not included - 2,552 Forint in local taxes & fees due at hotel (approx. £7)
- Hand luggage - Included
- Based on 2 sharing
- 5* Budapest Break from £286 / 2 = £143* per person
This gorgeous Buddha-Bar property is found in a 19th century palace, a short walk from the Danube River and Old City of Budapest. Guest rooms have an Asian Colonial style, with facilities that include Nespresso coffee machines, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. The on site spa offers a Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and steam cabin (extra fee may apply).
The main Christmas Markets of Budapest take place at Vorosmarty Square and Basilica. For info on their opening times, see here.