We've stumbled across a real Caribbean gem in our holiday finder -- a luxurious stay at the top-rated 5* Caso De Campo in La Romana in the Dominican Republic, a member of Leading Hotels of the World right on the powder soft white beach boasting several lush pools and a mind-boggling array of luxe amenities.
This very flexible holiday comes with several board options to suit most budgets (whether you are travelling as a couple or family), with the cheapest dates in Oct/Nov but also great rates in December which is peak season! You can secure this holiday today with a deposit, which includes free amendments!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Dec. 2020
Make sure you select "Free amendments" on payment page
- Go as a family
- Go as a couple
And more options available!
We chose 7 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7th – 14th October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham
- 5* Caso De Campo in La Romana
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive (Go Room Only for a cheaper option)
- Luggage included
- Based on 2 adults / family sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £3,815 / 4 = £954* per person
- Shuttle transfers £23 per person
About your stay
The top-rated beachfront 5* Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is the cream of the crop – it sits on a palm fringed private beach, stretching over 7,000 acres and offers several dining and drinking outlets, no less than 3 golf courses (!), an amphitheatre, equestrian centre, 13 ball sport courts and a spa to name a few amenities. Try the street food truck for shrimp cevice followed by crêpes at the French place or savour some crab rolls over at the sushi eatery!
There's a wide selection of spacious rooms, tastefully appointed with elegant decor and all your usual mod-cons (some even come with their own golf cart, perfect for zipping around the grounds!)