The iconic 5* Jumeirah Zabeel Saray sits right on Dubai's famous Palm and offers a mind-boggling array of luxury facilities fit for royalty. With this deal you'll have half board dine around included with the choice of over 40 restaurants plus unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park!
Booking info Timeframe: 3. Dec. 2019 - 20. Sep. 2020
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Stay between 23rd - 31st May 2020
- Availabilities spanning December 2019 - Sep 2020
- Flights from London to Dubai with Emirates
- Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle & Glasgow available at a supplement
- 5* Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm/Dubai
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board dine around in 40 restaurants
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates & Madinat Jumeirah
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children / or 2 adults sharing
- Deposit of £250pp available
- Questions? Call on 0800 610 1522 or 0203 519 2630
Holiday price from £2716 / 4 = £679pp*
About your stay
There are almost not enough superlatives to describe the experience of staying at 5* Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. The iconic hotel is an ode to the opulence of the Ottoman era, and occupies a private beach on the pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. There are 9 restaurants and nightlife venues here (although you can enjoy access to over 40 venues across Dubai!), an outdoor infinity pool, two jacuzzis and a children’s pool. There's also a shopping avenue featuring 14 premium boutiques, the 8,000 square metres Talise Ottoman Spa and there's a private cinema on-site, too!
You'll be staying a spacious, lavishly decorated room with all your usual mod-cons for a comfy stay, along with a Turkish inspired bathroom with separate rain shower and over-sized marble bath, plus Penhaligon's luxury bathroom amenities.