We are literally drooling over this next, very well-priced holiday: an uber-luxurious 5* Dubai break staying at the opulent, award-winning Palazzo Versace (that's right, after the famous fashion icon), with a host of luxury amenities – including 8 restaurants and bars plus 3 pools. Just look at them pics! Breakfast is included with the option to upgrade. This is the best price we've seen in a long time!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
We chose 6 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 9th – 13th Sep 2020 (available throughout the year)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester
- 5* Palazzo Versace in Dubai
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor) Travellers' Choice winner
- Board basis – breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults x 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults x 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2383 / 4 = £596* per person
- Shuttle transfers £12.75 per person
About your stay
The grand Palazzo Versace is built in 16th century Italian Palace style with an impressive high ceiling entrance, picture perfect gardens, and a range of exclusive, designer-made Italian furnishings by House of Versace. There are no less than 8 (!) restaurants and bars here along with 3 outdoor pools decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers.
The hotel provides free shuttle service to Dubai Mall, Festival City Mall and Dubai Parks and Resorts. and you also have access to the pool and beach facilities of Nikki Beach Resort & Spa.
You'll be staying in a spacious and elegantly appointed room with luxury fabrics and Versace branded amenities with breakfast included in your stay.