Whisk your family away to Dubai next year, dear pirates – a captivating city with excellent beaches, shopping, dining and activities for the whole family. With this holiday you'll be staying in the lap of luxury at the gorgeous, top-rated 5* Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach resort, slap bang on the Palm with sweeping views of the neighbouring Burj Khalifa.
You'll have half board dine around (with a choice of 18 restaurants and bars, including a famous beach beer garden, to choose from), 6 pools and 500 meters of private beach at your disposal, to name just a few highlights!
Booking info Timeframe: 10. Jan. 2019 - 29. Sep. 2019
- Availabilities between January - September with the cheapest dates to be found in May 2019
- 20th - 25th May 2019
- 26th - 31st May 2019
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Stay between 20th May - 1st June 2019
- Availabilities spanning January - September 2019
- Oman flights to Dubai with luggage
- Departure from London to Dubai
- Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle available at a supplement
- 5* The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Half Board Dine Around (The Westin & Le Meridien Mina Seyah)
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Deposit of £250pp available
Holiday price from £2,396* / 4 = £599* per person
About your stay
The elegant 5* Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach occupies a prime position on a pristine private beach that is shares with its equally reputable sister-hotel Le Meridien Mina Seyah. Between the 2 resorts you have a bewildering choice of dining and drinking outlets to choose from, along with multiple luxurious pools – all with panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf.
For the kids there are several shaded pools, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. And whilst the little ones are busy you can unwind at the Heavenly Spa!
The spacious rooms are impeccably decorated with luxury fittings, marrying modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors. You'll find your usual luxury mod-cons and nice little touches, such as an Nespresso machine, to make your stay even more comfy.