Mateys, we love Hotel More in Dubrovnik and we have come across a stay in the lush and award-winning 5* hotel for under £200 - woop woop!
The holiday to Croatia departs in October and there are awesome prices in March, April and May 2021 too, if you would prefer to wait until next year to head off on holiday. Or maybe you want to go twice - why not we say!
Even better, you can book this holiday in Dubrovnik with a deposit option, and pay it up.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25th - 28th October
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Hotel More
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Dubrovnik
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £398 / 2 = £199* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the wonderful Hotel More is a highly rates, award-winning hotel which offers a great location and a private beach and outdoor Jacuzzi - we're in!
The hotel has many facilities including a spa & wellness centre, an outdoor pool, a restaurant serving traditional Mediterranean and international cuisine with stunning sea views and the awesome Cave Bar (set in a real cave split into 3 levels beneath the hotel).
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.