Pirates, sometimes in life you just gotta treat yo' self and there's no better way than spending a week at a luxurious 5-star resort.
That's why we would recommend taking a look at this holiday to Halkidiki, Greece, we found on our Holiday Finder -- return flights, seven nights' accommodation and all-inclusive board, all from ONLY £344* per person. Also, you can secure this package for £39* per person.
And did we mention that the hotel is adults-only?! Ideal if you just want to disconnect, read a book around the pool and quietly sink into a bucket of sangria.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 06-13 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 5* Alia Palace Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £42 per person
About your stay
The 5-star Alia Palace Hotel is a luxury adults-only resort located in Halkidiki, a region in northern Greece known for its jutting peninsulas -- the hotel is on the most westerly peninsula.
The tranquil property features a swimming pool that overlooks the dreamy Cassandra Gulf. Other amenities include a fully-loaded spa (additional charges apply), two restaurants and a poolside bar. And the best thing -- no kids' club!
It's about a 15-minute walk into the nearby village of Pefkochori where you'll find bars, restaurants and shops. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus to the beach.