We all deserve some luxury in our lives so check out this 5* holiday in Halkidiki in gorgeous Greece we have come across, staying for a week in a stunning hotel on a half board basis meaning breakfast and dinner are included in the price.
The Halkidiki holiday departs in October and prices start from £324* per person - pirates, you can even upgrade to have your own private plunge pool from £448* each!
You will be staying in the 5* Alia Palace and you can book today with a deposit of just £39 each!
To upgrade to include your own pool - click through to book then click 'select this holiday' then 'select room type'
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
Upgrade to include your own pool - click 'select this holiday' then 'select room type'
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 07/10 - 14/10
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Bristol
- Also fly from Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds in alternative months
- 5* Alia Palace Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – half board
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £646.55 / 2 = £323.28* per person
- Private pool option from £895.71 / 2 = £447.86* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay