Head to Berlin, pirates, and stay for two nights at the totally plush and fancy 5-star Hilton Berlin.
We found a weekend break (Friday to Sunday) with return flights from £159* per person -- travelling just one weekend later would cost over £60* more per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27-29 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester
- 5* Hilton Berlin
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £31 per bag
- Private transfers from £44 per person
About your stay
The 5-star Hilton Berlin is located on Gendarmenmarkt, a favourable central position in the city.
The hotel has a spa with a decent sized swimming pool, two restaurants and an outdoor terrace.
You'll be staying close to Friedrichstrasse, with its high-end restaurants, bars and shops, while Checkpoint Charlie and Potsdamer Platz are both about a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
Hilton Berlin has been featured in The Daily Telegraph who rated it 8/10.