You asked, we listened! Loyal pirates have been crying out for deals during peak summer months so we spent AGES scanning the high seas (AKA the internet) to uncover this cracker of a holiday in Tunisia this July.
It's 5* and all inclusive, and available for a family of 4 or a couple; prices start from £385 per person. We particularly love the fact that it's beachfront with lush cabanas surrounding the pool.
Cheapest flights are from London, but you can also fly direct from Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow or Newcastle for a little more.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2018 - 20. Jul. 2018
- FAMILY OFFER
- COUPLE OFFER
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 1 - 8 July, 2018
- Departures from London/Birmingham/Manchester to Hammamet
- 5* Beachfront hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Cabin luggage included
- Checked baggage can be added for a fee
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Return airport transfers from £12.75 per person
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children OR 2 adults sharing
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- £1538 / 4 = £385 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- £966 / 2 = £485 per person
About your stay
Just outside the town of Sousse, this luxury 5* hotel faces onto the beach and is a firm favourite with families due to its kid-friendly pools, playgrounds and all inclusive restaurant. Adults love the onsite spa and thalassotheraphy center, indoor pool and private cabanas. All rooms have air-conditioning and most have a balcony.
The hotel is a 45-minute drive from the airport and has heaps of private gardens and dining options for guests.