Stay at one of the swankiest hotels in Dalaman, Turkey, but not for as much as you think with this 7-night all-inclusive holiday we've found next spring.
You'll stay for a week at the fancy 5-star Jiva Beach Resort with flights plus all meals, drinks and snacks included. Plus, the all-inclusive board is 24 hours a day - perfect if you like a midnight snack.
We found great prices throughout April and May next year.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13-20 April, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Jiva Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £764 / 2 = £382* per person
- Check-in luggage from £71 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
You'll be staying at the super luxurious Jiva Beach Resort, a 5-star property that features five swimming pools and is right by a massive natural lake.
The hotel has a main restaurant for all of your meals plus extra à la carte restaurants (extra charges may apply), several bars AND a 24-hour patisserie if you need a pastry in the middle of the night - yes please!
If you fancy splashing out, the hotel also has some swim-up room options which are available for a supplement.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.