Pirates, fancy staying at one of the swankiest hotels in Kos? Well now you can especially as we reckon we've found the cheapest date available in the whole of 2021!
Stay for four nights at the Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa next spring on an all-inclusive board basis with return flights all for a great price.
If you really want to splash out, the hotel has loads of upgrade options including rooms with private pools.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 April-1 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice award
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £734 / 2 = £367* per person
- Check-in luggage from £71 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £18 per person
- Various room upgrades including private pool rooms
The 5-star Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa is a luxurious upscale hotel on Kos' southern coast overlooking the Aegean Sea.
The large and airy rooms have terraces or balconies, televisions with satellite channels and complimentary Wi-Fi.
There are eight large swimming pools plus a series of smaller ones, plenty of restaurants to keep you well fed and six bars ensuring the drinks flow all day.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.