Stay at the truly luxurious and 5-star Hotel Fenix Gran Melia in Madrid, a flamboyant and ritzy 1950s property -- former guests include David Beckham, Bill Clinton and The Beatles!
We've found a package in April with a 2-night stay and flights from £231* per person -- this may not be the cheapest deal to Madrid but sometimes in life you just have to treat yourself.
The hotel is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19-21 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Hotel Fenix Gran Melia
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £22 per person
You'll be staying at the properly swanky Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, a 5-star hotel next to Plaza de Colón.
The spacious and neo-classical guest rooms have air-conditioning, large televisions and luxury touches such as a pillow menu and plush bathrobes and slippers.
At the hotel, you'll find an upscale restaurant, a martini bar and a rooftop bar -- ideal for a cocktail while watching the sun set.