We've just spotted this dreamy luxury escape giving you the best of 2 worlds -- a tropical beach break in paradise over at the iconic, palm-fringed 5* Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in Mauritius followed by a glitzy city-break in the ultra-modern metropole of Dubai, over at the 5* Habtoor Palace.
You'll have half board included during your stay in Mauritius, all transfers, cushy flights with Emirates and 2 complimentary bronze tickets for the no.1 show, La Perle by Dragone!
Booking info Timeframe: 25. Jan. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
London, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, GlasgowMauritius
DubaiLondon, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Travel between 01 Jun - 18 Jul & 29 Aug - 30 Sep 2020
- Availabilities spanning Jan - Oct 2020
- Flights from London to Mauritius/Dubai with Emirates
- Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle & Glasgow available at a supplement
- 7nts at 5* Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 4nts at 5* Habtoor Palace Dubai (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board in Mauritius / breakfast in Dubai
- 30kg luggage
- 2 bronze tickets to La Perle by Dragone Show
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit of £250pp available
- Questions? Call on 0800 610 1522 or 0203 519 2630
Holiday price from £3258 / 2 = £1629* per person
About your stay
You'll start off your holiday the right way with a relaxing beach escape at the tropical and utterly luxurious 5* Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa located on Mauritius’ Morne Peninsula. It is flanked by palm trees, soft sand and the sparkling Indian Ocean and has a large pool, 4 restaurants and an 18-hole championship golf course. Rooms are spacious and airy, decorated in natural tones and come with all your usual mod-cons for a comfy stay.
Next you'll head for the shiny shopping Mecca of Dubai, with a regal stay in style at 5* Habtoor Palace Dubai boasting a range of rooftop pools, several drinking and dining options and a spa. Room here are elegantly styled with striped wall-paper, some with roll-top bathtubs, and the essential Acqua di Parma toiletries. Heaven!