Ahoy early-birds! We've laid eyes on the gorgeous 5* Myconian Imperial Resort on Mykonos (a member of Leading Hotels of the World) right by Elia Beach. Here you can frolic in 3 swimming pools, spa facilities and gourmet cuisine, and opt for a room with own outdoor Jacuzzi.
We found good rates in April/May for a sunny spring getaway!
Booking info Timeframe: 21. Apr. 2019 - 30. May. 2019
We chose 4 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th – 10th May 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 5* Myconian Imperial Resort in Mykonos/Elia
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (upgrade available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £738 / 2 = £369*pp
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £26.50 per person
About your stay
The luxurious 5* Myconian Imperial Resort is situated in a dreamy location just a short walk from Elia Beach boasting stunning views of the Aegean Sea and a private beach area. There's a slew of first class facilities at your disposal, including several gourmet dining and drinking opportunities, 3 pools and a spa.
All types of rooms here have tasteful, bright and modern décor and balconies with superb views of Elia Beach, equipped you usual mod-cons including an LCD satellite TV, DVD/CD player and safety box.
From your hotel the picturesque town of Mykonos with its whitewashed, Cycladic-style houses, bars and shops is less than a 20-minute drive away.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £100 in total.