Usually heading anywhere for Valentine's Day costs loads more but in fact this package we found to New York City is cheaper over VD than other dates in February which is nice!
Plus, you get to stay in a swanky 5-star hotel on Park Avenue no less for three nights. And flights are included.
Does Valentine's Day make you want to vom? No problem as we found plenty of other available dates too.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2021 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-15 February, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various 5* Royalton Park Avenue
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only but you can add breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £949 / 2 = £475* per person
- Check-in luggage from £XXX per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £XXX per person
You'll be staying at the Royalton Park Avenue, a 5-star upmarket hotel about 400 yards from Madison Square Gardens.
Rooms are smart and modern with ensuite bathrooms, fancy iPod docking gizmos and big televisons.
The hotel has an Italian restaurant and a luxurious rooftop pool.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.