Ahoy mateys, check out this 5* holiday to Cyprus this October.
This is the perfect package for pirates needing a little luxury to look forward to - it includes five nights at the 5* Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel, breakfast and dinner each day of your stay, as well as return flights, all for just £274*pp.
October is a great time to visit Cyprus, with the weather still in the 20's, you'll be able to spend plenty of time enjoying the sunshine. You can secure this deal today for just £39*pp.
Wonder how we're adapting to the world in the current times? See our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Oct. 2020 - 8. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 31 October – 5 November 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London & Manchester
- 5* Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel in Protaros
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £25 per bag each way
- Return shuttle transfers from £33 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room with a balcony or terrace at the 5* Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel.
Breakfast and dinner each day of your stay is included in this package and the hotel is located directly on the golden sands of Protaras beach. The hotel has a huge outdoor pool, tennis courts, as well as a fitness centre which guests can use.
Pirates will be just moments away from a range of shops, restaurants and bars, making this stay the perfect relaxing break to escape everyday life