The gorgeous 5* Keemala spa resort in Phuket is situated near dreamy Kamala Beach and offers next level luxury (and when we say next level, we mean tree top level..!) It has notably been featured in Condé Nast's hottest hotels list, as here you can choose from a range of accommodation – all exquisitely designed with their own private pools, immersed in tropical rainforest.
You will be treated to a daily breakfast along with daily fresh tropical fruit and we've spotted some special rates over at Expedia which come with Qatar flights!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 30. May. 2020
- Scroll down to upgrade to your Qatar flights
Some more sample dates (prices before flight upgrade)
- 01/05 - 09/05 from £1543pp*
- 02/05 - 10/05 from £1595pp*
- 06/05 - 14/05 from £1543pp*
- 07/05 - 15/05 from £1631pp*
- 12/05 - 20/05 from £1631pp*
- 15/05 - 23/05 from £1591pp*
- 19/05 - 27/05 from £1631pp*
- 20/05 - 29/05 from £1652pp*
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning May 2020
- Example date: 12th – 20th May 2020 (arrive 13th)
- Qatar flights from London to Phuket
- Luggage included
- 5* Keemala spa resort (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast
- Daily fruit basket
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Transfers from £26.32 return for 2 travellers
- ATOL protected package
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £3,318 / 2 = £1,659* per person
About your stay
The unique 5* Keemala resort is situated close to the quiet Kamala Beach, perched on a hill just above Patong Beach, completely surrounded by lush greenery. It provides an award-winning spa and a first class dining experience.
The tribal-inspired Clay Pool Cottage comes with your own private pool and lush semi-outdoor bathroom, with a scrumptious brekkie included with the option to upgrade your board or go for one of the other fantastic accommodations available, if you don't mind spending a bit more.