Ahoy mateys! Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself a little, and we've spotted this great value for money luxurious family holiday to Rhodes! You will be staying at the stylish 5* All Senses Nautica Blue Resort & Spa with all inclusive included.
There's availability spanning end of Sep - October with prices starting from £422pp in half term.
Booking info Timeframe: 29. Sep. 2018 - 27. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5th – 12th Oct 2018 (available in school hols for a bit more)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Glasgow
- 5* All Senses Nautica Blue Resort & Spa in Rhodes
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults x 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults x 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1,271 / 4 = £318pp
- Check-in luggage £54 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £12.75 per person
About your stay
The 5* All Senses Nautica Blue Resort & Spa offers a relaxing, all-inclusive stay at a minimalist-inspired Greek Island resort with spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. Situated directly on the beach of Fanes it is surrounded by lush gardens, laid out to resemble a tranquil fishing village, boasting 70,000 square-meters of modern facilities including 3 restaurants, 3 bars, an open-air amphitheater, open air cinema and spa.
You'll be staying in an elegant and spacious Family Bungalow equipped with one double bed or twin beds, sofa bed, bathroom with bath or shower, furnished balcony or terrace with a garden view.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £65 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.