With fascinating historical sites, beautiful weather and of course amazing food, it's easy to see why Rome is such a popular city break destination.
We've found a 2-night packing staying at a central 5-star luxury hotel, with flights and breakfast included, from £140* per person.
The Trevi Fountain is less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 30 March-1 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Boutique Centrale Palace
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £30 per person
You'll be staying at the Boutique Centrale Palace, a well-reviewed centrally-located hotel.
Rooms at the boutique hotel are individually designed and unique with all featuring air-conditioning, televisions with satellite channels, a coffee machine and a mini bar (extra charges apply).
With the hotel's great central location, plenty of sights are easy to reach -- the Spanish Steps are a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the Trevi Fountain is less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. The Vatican City is about 3km away.
Want more info? Check out our travel guide to Rome!