We've spotted this sizzling Sicily break placing you at the 5* Diamond Hotel & Resort Naxos wedged between the sea and mountain in a scenic location offering and indoor and outdoor pool along with a luxurious spa, just 10 minutes drive from Taormina. May is a great time to go to enjoy temps in the mid-20s but avoid the tourist he
Booking info Timeframe: 19. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
Some sample dates from London
- 02.05 - 06.05 from £244pp*
- 05.05 - 09.05 from £260pp*
- 09.05 - 13.05 from £227pp*
- 12.05 - 16.05 from 267pp*
- 13.05 - 17.05 from £272pp*
- 16.05 - 20.05 from £273pp*
Some sample dates from Manchester
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9th – 13th May 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- 5* Diamond Hotel & Resort Naxos Taormina
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Lastminute package from £454 / 2 = £227* per person
About your stay
The elegant 5* Diamond Hotel & Resort Naxos offers a refined atmosphere with a selection of pools, a lush spa and great wining and dining sampling the best of Mediterranean and international flavours – a great example of Italian hospitality.
The rooms are classically decorated and come with Wi-Fi and satellite flat-screen TV along with a private balcony/terrace for enjoying balmy Sicilian evenings. In the bathroom you'll find free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers as well for that real holiday touch.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £48 in total, and the drive takes about 40 minutes.