Pirates, fancy a week away in sunny Portugal at an award-winning sleek and fancy hotel? Well, so do we!
Check out this package we've found on our Holiday Finder -- seven nights' at the 5-star Salgados Palace with daily breakfast and return flights, from £290* per person.
This is the cheapest date we found in May -- flying just a day later could cost you an extra £70* more per person!
You can book this holiday with a £25pp deposit.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6-13 May (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Salgados Palace
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award 2019
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £18 per person
You'll be staying at the Salgados Palace, a luxury family-friendly resort in Albufeira.
The hotel has three swimming pools, a spa with Turkish baths and a sauna (extra charges may apply), three bars and two restaurants (some bars and restaurants are seasonal so may not be open).
Guest rooms are polished and sleek with private balconies or terraces, televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The resort was awarded a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2019 in the Top 25 Hotels for Families - Portugal category.