It's back mateys! We've found this tremendous luxury holiday offer placing you at the iconic, in-demand 5* Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, right on the stunning Playa Paraiso in Tenerife. It offers 3 pools, fine wining and dining and a lush spa to name just a few amenities!
Flights are included along with breakfast (with the option to upgrade to half board), and you can choose from 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 nights. In addition, you get one entry per stay to the spa water circuit and a complimentary Mojito at the Beach Club with this offer. What's more, kids stay for free. But you better hurry up as this is a limited offer only!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2019 - 17. Dec. 2019
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free!
- Once you have registered/logged in you will be able to view the offer under Recommended offers of the page when scrolling down.
- Travel duration: 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 nights
- Available dates spanning Feb - Oct
- Departure from major UK airports
- Example departure: 19th Apr - 22nd
- 5* hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Stay in a Deluxe Gold Room (*upgrade to Studio Suite Gold available)
- One access to spa water circuit per adult and stay
- One mojito per adult and stay at the 16th Bar
- Board basis – breakfast included (*upgrade to half board available)
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
About your stay
The big and bold 5* Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife occupies two impressive towers, Oasis and Nirvana, offering a host of top-modern amenities perfect for adults-only getaways, as well as for families. Choose between chilling out in the Rock Spa, sipping cocktails at the Beach Club, or just soaking up the sunshine by one of the 3 pools. There are in total 5 restaurants and 4 bars to choose from as well so you don't even have to leave the hotel area.
You will be staying in a luxurious Deluxe Gold Room – or for a bit more, a gorgeous Studio Suite Gold – with breakfast included in your stay and the option to upgrade to half board. Your spacious Deluxe Gold room measures 35 m2 and comes with a string of luxury mod-cons plus a furnished outdoor terrace with views. Fluffy slippers and robes complete the utlimate comfortable stay.