It's back mateys! One of our all time favourites: the iconic 5* Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, right on the stunning Playa Paraiso in Tenerife. It offers 3 pools, fine wining and dining and a lush spa to name just a few amenities. With this offer you get one entry per stay to the spa water circuit and a complimentary Mojito at the Beach Club. Plus, kids stay for free!
Booking info Timeframe: 4. Nov. 2019 - 1. Jan. 2020
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (5, 7 or 10 nights available)
- Available dates spanning Nov 2019 - October 2020
- Example date: 2nd February
- Departure from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- 5* Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Stay in a Deluxe Gold Room (*upgrade to Studio Suite Gold available)
- One access to spa water circuit per adult and stay
- One mojito per adult and stay at the 16th Bar
- Board basis – breakfast included (*upgrade to half board available)
- Kids stay for free
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- Add transfer for £25 return
Holiday price for 2 adults sharing from £635 / 2 = £317.50* per person
About your stay
The big and bold 5* Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife occupies two impressive towers, Oasis and Nirvana, offering a host of top-modern amenities perfect for adults-only getaways, as well as for families. Choose between chilling out in the Rock Spa, sipping cocktails at the Beach Club, or just soaking up the sunshine by one of the 3 pools. There are in total 5 restaurants and 4 bars to choose from as well so you don't even have to leave the hotel area.
You will be staying in a luxurious Deluxe Gold Room – or for a bit more, a gorgeous Studio Suite Gold – with breakfast included in your stay and the option to upgrade to half board. Your spacious Deluxe Gold room measures 35 m2 and comes with a string of luxury mod-cons plus a furnished outdoor terrace with views. Fluffy slippers and robes complete the ultimate comfortable stay.