Arrr mateys! Jet off to Tunisia and a stay at the elegant 5* Steigenberger Marhaba Thalasso Hammamet right on the gorgeous beach with all inclusive included in your stay. There's availability throughout from a range of airports, and we clocked some decent October rates. (Or, you could opt for a winter warmer break with prices coming in under £300* per person!)
Booking info Timeframe: 30. Sep. 2019 - 30. Oct. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th – 23th October 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Cardiff, Belfast, Bristol, London, Manchester
- 5* Steigenberger Marhaba Thalasso Hammamet in Hammamet
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 1 child sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 1 child sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1,164 / 3 = £388* per person
- Check-in luggage £55 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £19 per person
About your stay
The 5* Steigenberger Marhaba Thalasso Hammamet features 2 outdoor swimming pools with sweeping sea-views just a short stroll from the pristine beach. You'll have 5 restaurants and bars serving a range of different cuisines e.g. buffet restaurant, Tunisian, Italian, Mediterranean, as well as a beach restaurant, to choose from here. The Thalasso centre offers massage rooms, indoor pool with sea-water, Jacuzzi, sauna and Hammam amongst other things.
The spacious rooms here are bright and tastefully decorated, equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and minbar, along with bathroom with fluffy robes and slippers.