5* Turkey all inclusive holiday from just £250pp - incl. flights & hotel
Pirates, with 2018 now in full swing, it's high time to be thinking about a holiday for later in the year. Our Holiday Finder has some great deals to Turkey at the moment, you can grab yourself a week of 5* all inclusive luxury in the sunshine from just £250pp. That includes flights and hotel accommodation plus everything is ATOL protected for your peace of mind!
We've found departures from London in April or from a range of UK airports in May - jump on it pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Sample departure from London Gatwick on 16th April 2018
- There are many other departure dates and airports available for this holiday - click here to see them all!
- Direct return flights UK - Bodrum
- 7 nights at the 5* Fantasia Hotel De Luxe
- All Inclusive board basis
- Hand luggage included
- Sample departure from London Gatwick on 16th April
- £49pp deposit option available
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Checked in luggage from £28 per bag each way
- Return airport transfers from £27.50 pp
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the 5* Fantasia Hotel De Luxe (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This luxurious hotel sits right on the beach and features two large outdoor pools. There's also an indoor swimming pool and a spa which is perfect if you fancy treating yourself! All the rooms are spacious and come with air conditioning as well as free WiFi.
As you'll be staying on an all inclusive basis, all your daily meals as well as drinks and snacks are included - you can leave your wallet in the hotel safe on this holiday!