Pirates, this may not be the absolute cheapest all-inclusive holiday to Hurghada but for the extra money you get a 5-star HILTON hotel that's on the beachfront and is award-winning. Oh and did we mention it has its own waterpark too?!
Plus. the departure dates we've found in November are the cheapest in the whole of 2020.
But don't worry if you don't fancy going in November as we found more great rates in December and even in January 2021 too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-17 November
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 5* Hilton Hurghada Resort
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award 2020
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £742 / 2 = £371* per person
- Check-in luggage from £63 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £17 per person
Oh my, look how dreamy the 5-star Hilton Hurghada Resort is!
Kick back on the private beach, swim in one of three swimming pools, have some fun in the waterpark or just relax in the sunshine with a cocktail.
All of the rooms at the hotel have private pool-view balconies, massive comfy beds and of course air-conditioning.
And if you're hungry, don't worry as the hotel has ELEVEN restaurants (some may charge a supplement).