There are some real bargains at the moment but this family package to the Greek island of Zante really caught our eye.
You get a 7-night all-inclusive stay at a luxury 5-star resort, with flights included, for a great price -- in fact, this is the cheapest 5-star all-inclusive week to Zante we've seen this year!
The package is based on two adults and two kids sharing but you can switch this if you're travelling as a couple.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 15-22 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Exeter or Liverpool
- 5* Zante Park Resort & Spa, BW Premier Collection
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1156 / 2 = £289* per person
- Check-in luggage from £49 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £18 per person
The swit-swoo 5-star Zante Park Resort & Spa is located on the southeast coast of Zante about a 5-minute walk from the beach.
Rooms are elegant and spacious with all of the mod-cons you'd expect a 5-star hotel like air-conditioning, big comfy beds, televisions with satellite channels and Wi-Fi.
The hotel has a massive swimming pool and has a buffet-style restaurant that's open for all meals and guests who are staying on an all-inclusive basis can also enjoy an à la carte menu too.