Pirates, if you haven't been to Bali before, or even if you have, then let us tempt you with this amazing offer we've found.
It knocks more than 50% off the regular price and includes FREE room and board upgrades plus lots of added goodies.
This is on top of the included flights, 5-star stay at a beachfront spa hotel, all meals and transfers, all from £899* per person.
Best thing? You can secure your booking with a deposit from £149* per person and you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 30. Nov. 2022
Alternative dates until November 2022
Fly from London Gatwick from £899* person, from London Heathrow from £949* per person or from Manchester from £999* per person.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Holiday provided by Tropical Warehouse
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17-26 May (dates available from £899 in May, Jun & Nov )
- Ayodya Resort Bali
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – Full board, covering all meals
- Checked bags and transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Flexible booking option -- you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel
- Holiday package £1,798 / 2 = £899
- Free upgrade to a Grande Lagoon View Room
- Free upgrade to Full Board basis
- Free 30-minute jet lag massage (one per person, per stay)
- FREE $25 spa credit, per person, per stay
- Boost your upgrade to a Palace Ocean View Room with Butler Service with unlimited access to the exclusive Palace 'resort within a resort' area from £200* more per person
The 5-star Ayodya Resort Bali, a luxurious resort in Nusa Dua in the southern part of Bali, Indonesia, will be your home for seven nights or more.
The resort, designed to resemble a Balinese water palace, features a private stretch of beach, an infinity pool, a spa, seven restaurants and even a Balinese dinner theatre.
Snorkelling and paddleboarding are both included as part of your stay.
Grande Lagoon View Rooms have air-conditioning, a replenished minibar and coffee machine, and a private balcony that overlooks the resort's lagoon.
If you wish to explore the local area, the Bali National Golf Course, Nusa Dharma Temple, DevDan Theatre and Bualu Village are all nearby.