That's right, Pirates, book this holiday to the tropical and sunny Dominican Republic and not only will you save almost £1200 per person on the regular price, you'll also get a free upgrade to a Private Pool Swim-Up Junior Suite.
This package includes a week-long break at the dreamy 5-star beachfront Ocean El Faro el Beso resort, return flights with checked bags, all-inclusive board and transfers, all from £899* per person.
We found departures throughout 2021 and into 2022 although supplements may apply.
Best thing? You can secure your booking with a deposit from £149* per person and you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Sep. 2021
Fly from London Gatwick or Manchester from £899* person or from London Heathrow or Glasgow from £999* per person.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Holiday provided by Caribbean Warehouse
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22-29 June
- 5* Ocean el Faro
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Checked bags and transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Flexible booking option -- you can change your date and destination for free up to 59 days before travel
- Holiday package £1798 / 2 = £899*pp
- FREE upgrade to a Private Pool Swim-Up Junior Suite
- Boost your room upgrade to a Two Storey Rooftop Junior Suite with Outdoor Lounge-Terrace & Private Jacuzzi + Sunloungers from an extra £99* per person
You'll be staying at the decadent 5-star Ocean El Faro el Beso, an adults-only resort within a resort on the dreamy Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic.
Exclusively for adults within the El Beso area are two swimming pools, an outdoor Jacuzzi and a beach area. Plus, there is a restaurant, snack bar, two pools and even a beach club.
if you do wish to explore the rest of the resort, you'll find loads of restaurants and bars, three swimming pools and a lazy river that gently flows through the resort. Plus, there's a spa, gym, theatre and even a bowling alley.
Private Pool Swim-Up Junior Suites are as luxurious as they sound -- all feature a kingsize bed, separate living and sleeping areas, a private terrace, Nespresso coffee machine and daily replenished minibar with water, soft drinks and beer.
And you'll have direct pool access right from your terrace.