Ahoy pirates, the weather in the UK is pretty dreadful right now, so picture yourself on a luxury Mexico holiday, on an all inclusive basis, in your very own Jacuzzi suite. This thought can become a reality with this stunning Mexican escape we have come across with secretescapes.
The Mexico holiday has loads of extras included such as a 5* hotel stay, return flights with luggage, transfers, Hydrotherapy circuit per person, per stay and a $200 resort credit per room, per stay.
The Mexico holidays start from 7 nights and you can choose to stay for longer, with 10, 11 and 14 night on offer!
What makes this holiday even better is your room, will offer it's very own Jacuzzi - the perfect way to relax on a well-deserved holiday.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Dec. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2020
Calendar view: Dates available through to October 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (10, 11 & 14nt stays available)
- Flight & hotel package with secretescapes
- Example date: 26/04 - 04/05
- Departs from London, Manchester
- 5* Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Stay in Preferred Club Ocean View suite (with Jacuzzi)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Puerto Morelos, Mexico
- $200 resort credit per room, per stay
- Hydrotherapy circuit per person, per stay
- Luggage included
- Resort transfers
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- This holiday is supplied to us by Blue Bay Travel t/a Caribbean Warehouse
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
As well as your private suite with Jacuzzi, the luxury hotel has so much on offer including a whopping 10 restaurants, 7 bars, 3 swimming pools, games court, water sports, yoga, live entertainment and a spa.
The hotel also offers free green fees for Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course or El Tinto Golf Course (terms and conditions apply)