Tick 2 big travel activities off your bucket list by combining a trip to New York with a cruise on one of the most famous cruise ships in the world, the iconic Queen Mary 2!
Sail from Southampton to New York from as little as £749* per person, based on 2 sharing. This includes full board while on the ship, transfer from port to airport in New York and you can add your flight back to the UK at time of booking from £130* extra per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Aug. 2019 - 21. Aug. 2019
- One-way cruise on Queen Mary 2
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs: 24th April, 2019
- Leaves from Southampton, UK and arrives into New York, USA
- Cruise ship: Queen Mary 2 (Cunard)
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Board basis – full board
- Include flight from New York to London from £150* per person (*other UK airports may also be available)
- Based on 2 adults
- Gratuities not included
Price breakdown for 2 adults:
- Inside Cabin: £1498 / 2 = £749* per person (with flight from £879* per person)
- Balcony Cabin: £1758 / 2 = £879* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$11.50 per person, per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2-7: At sea
- Day 8: Arrive into New York where this cruise finishes
About the ship
Queen Mary 2 is the biggest ship in the Cunard group. It has 7 bars and lounges, 4 restaurants, 8 jacuzzis, 5 pools (2 indoor and 3 outdoor), a 3D cinema, a planetarium, a classical music venue and the largest dance floor at sea.
There is also an award-winning spa on board for guest use. Full board is included in this offer as well as hot drinks throughout your stay. Speak to a Logitravel agent for more information.
Extend in New York
If you'd like to spend a couple of days in New York before boarding, you'll need somewhere to stay. Book your flights a couple of days earlier and use our hotels finder to get to a great deal on room rates.