Pirates, distract yourself from the pre-Christmas chaos by booking your next holiday instead! Today we've got an incredible deal for a week on the sun drenched Aegean coast of Turkey, staying at a 5* resort on an All Inclusive basis from just £188pp. April is a great time to visit Bodrum, the crowds of the summer are nowhere to be seen but temperatures are in the 20°Cs and the sun is generally out.
We've found departures from London in April 2018 so get booking before prices go up!
- Direct return flights UK - Bodrum
- 7 nights at the Bodrum Holiday Resort
- All Inclusive board basis
- Hand luggage included
- Sample departure from London Luton on 18th April 2018
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Checked in luggage from £28 per bag each way
- Return airport transfers from £22p
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the 5* Bodrum Holiday Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This huge resort features everything you could possibly need for a great holiday in the sunshine. Onsite you'll find a huge rooftop pool that's the focal point of the whole hotel. There's also a private beach area, waterpark and fully equipped spa. You'll be staying on an All Inclusive basis which means all your meals and drinks are included at the hotel's various restaurants and bars. If you want to get out and about then the town centre of Bodrum is just a short taxi ride away.