Pirates, here's a little life hack for a cheap holiday: head to a place outside of its high season for cheaper rates.
For example, 7 nights in June in the mountainous Bankso, Bulgaria from a mere £160* per person including the 4* Saint George Palace Bansko Aparthotel & flights
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. Jul. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22 - 29 June 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, London Luton, Stansted, Manchester
- 4* Saint George Palace Bansko Aparthotel
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveler's Choice Award
- Board basis – Room only
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £320 / 2 = £160* per person
- Check-in luggage £46 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £39 per person
About your stay
The 4* Saint George Palace Bansko Aparthotel is in Bansko, Bulgaria, bordering the UNESCO site of Pirin National Park. Landscaped gardens, free WiFi, panorama bar with mountain views and a host of relaxation facilities make a welcome
If, like many people, you can't imagine anything worse than hurling yourself down a ski slope, snap up the cheap rates outside of the snowy season and enjoy 7 nights chilling in 4* comfort with massive indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. All facilities free for guests, with only fancy massages carrying an additional charge.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tol from £91 in total. The is a scenic 2-hour drive from Sofia airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.