Mateys, if you need something to look forward to, we have just the thing, check out this awesome Algarve holiday staying in the Baltum Hotel which is located in Albufeira in a great location close to the beach!
The Algarve getaway is based on 2 sharing for 7 nights at a bargain price. Your lush hotel in the Algarve offers a rooftop terrace and bar and a hot tub. You can choose to upgrade at time of booking to include breakfast or half board.
Go on this Algarve holiday from October 2020 - April 2021 for the best rates. We have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan which is under £10* more each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
- Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Hotel & flight package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 31st October - 7th November
- Great prices Oct 2020 - April 2021
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Baltum Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £310 / 2 = £155* per person
About your stay
You will stay in Baltum Hotel which is located just a couple of minutes from the beachfront at Albufeira as well as being a great location in order to reach the shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel offers everything you could need for a great stay including cute rooms, rooftop terrace and bar and an outdoor communal hot tub.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay