Mateys, we might want to forget about 2020 and all the chaos it brought, and what better way to do that than to head off on holiday and celebrate Christmas in the sun. Cyprus should reach highs of 19°C in December which will for sure beat the cold of the UK.
The price for this Cyprus getaway is super cheap and it doesn't change too much for different party sizes so if you wish to travel as a family of a couple then you can do so. You can upgrade to include breakfast, go half board or even all inclusive at time of booking.
The holiday to Cyprus is even bookable with a small deposit!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Dec. 2020 - 7. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Example date: 19th - 28th December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Basilica Holiday Resort
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering (upgrades available)
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £736 / 4 = £184* per person
- Family of 3 from £201* per person
- 2 sharing from £210* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Basilica Holiday Resort which is located in Paphos, 250m from the beach, with a pool, restaurant and bar, games room and there is that all important free Wi-Fi throughout.
Paphos harbour and intriguing Greek and Roman ruins are nearby, or you can explore the bars, shops and restaurants of Paphos city itself.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.