Mateys, we have come across awesome rates staying in the iconic Hard Rock Hotel in the one and only Thailand with breakfast included each morning of your stay.
The Thailand getaway is for 9 nights but you can choose to go for a longer or shorter stay if you wish. There are really fab prices from October through to April 2021, with the best price departing in November and there are loads of dates on offer.
The flights are indirect but you can choose to book direct flights at time of booking for around £100pp extra.
We have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan which is around £10* more each!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 25. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 9 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11th - 21st November 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from London
- 4* Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Pattaya, Thailand
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,562 / 2 = £781* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya which, as the name suggests is located in Pattaya in stunning Thailand. The hotel offers everything you have come to expect from these icon hotels and is highly rated and award-winning.
There is so many sports you can take part in including water sports, there are bars and restaurants, the well-known Hard Rock Shop and a 24 hour reception, gym and so much more!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.