Pirates, the Dominican Republic is up next, check out this great priced Caribbean getaway we have come across on our cool holiday finder!
This holiday to Dominican Republic starts from only £699* per person staying in a lush award winning hotel for an 9 night stay.
You can choose to stay for a longer holiday or a shorter stay if you wish, and breakfast is included each morning of your stay no matter what duration you choose.
This is a really good deal as staying for 9 nights is only £55 more than if you stay for a 7 nights on a wide range of departure dates.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 6. Jun. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 9 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 27th May - 5th June 2020
- Departs from Manchester, Birmingham, London
- 4* whala!urban punta cana
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Luggage included with certain airlines - check airline policy when booking
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,398 / 2 = £699* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
For your Caribbean trip you will be staying in the whala!urban punta cana which is highly rated and award winning over at TripAdvisor so you know you are in great hands.
The hotel boasts a gym, 24 hour front desk to help with anything you may need, a bar where you can enjoy a refreshing beverage and an outdoor pool - perfect to cool off from the Caribbean sunshine.